For those of us employed in the television industry or a related field, Plattsburgh State Television was an essential part of the valuable training that prepared us for a successful career. Why not give back to the program which helped you get where you are today?
You may make donation in any amount you wish. Our suggestion is that PSTV alumni make a donation of twenty dollars each time you get a new full-time job in the television industry or a related field. After all, twenty dollars isn't very much considering that you're helping the program which helped you get that new job. (Most likely that would be only a handful of times during your career.) If you can afford to donate more than all the better. If you haven't made a donation to PSTV before, why not make make a gift contribution for the job you already have.
- All donations designated for PSTV will be utilized only by Plattsburgh State Television
- Donations are tax deductable and receipts will be given for all donations.
- Gifts to PSTV count as participation in the Plattsburgh Fund, which means your name will appear in the Annual Report of Donors.
To Donate Online:
- Go to plattsburgh.edu/makeagift.
- select "other" in the drop down menu marked "I Designate My Gift Towards".
- Write a note in the memo field that you want your donation to go towards the PSTV Fund.
To Donate By Check:
A gift donation to Plattsburgh State Television can be made by check:
- Make your check payable to "The Plattsburgh College Foundation"
- Clearly write "For PSTV" in the Memo area.
- Enclose an instruction letter specifying that you wish your donation to be earmarked for PSTV.
- Attach your check to the letter with a paper clip and send both to the following address:
Plattsburgh College Foundation
State University of New York at Plattsburgh
Hawkins Hall #107
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901-2681
To Donate By Phone:
A gift donation to Plattsburgh State Television can also be made by credit card. Just call 800-964-1889 and instruct them that you want your gift to be designated specifically for PSTV. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
If you have any additional questions you may contact the Director of Annual Giving.
Tel: 518-564-2090 or 800-964-1889
Did you know that when you receive a phone call from SUNY Plattsburgh asking for a donation, you can specify that your donation given to Plattsburgh State Television. Just tell them that you want your donation to go directly to "The PSTV Fund".